Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
QlikSEnse Administrator The Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team is currently looking for a talented & highly motivated QlikSense Administrator to be part of the data management team.
This Administrator will be responsible for the, implementation, analysis, design, development, administration and support of the QlikSense systems suite of products.
• Install and configure QlikSense Server and all related components
• Provide administrative services
• Define best practices for QlikSense development and deployment and create reusable templates
• Help Manage security for all QlikSense applications
• Assist developers with troubleshooting and offer development improvements
• Develop QlikSense applications as required
• Understand business processes, how the application supports the business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
• Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of QlikSense suite of products.
• Provide training and documentation for QlikSense architecture.
• Assist with performance and tuning of QlikSense applications
• Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues. Environment monitoring – pro-active monitoring to ensure performance on the server
• Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
• Maintain knowledge on the latest BI technology and best practices
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
• A year of QlikSense experience including design, development, installation/configuration, data management, administration and support.
• Experience with QlikView will be considered as well
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
• Working knowledge of relational database platforms like Oracle, DB2, Teradata or MS SQL Server
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong skills in User Interface design, Analytical, Problem solving and Quantitative skills