Commercial Banking (CB) provides a full range of services including lending, treasury services, investment banking, commercial card and asset management products to meet its clients’ domestic and international financial needs. CB’s 1,500 bankers serve approximately 19,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities, with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and nearly 37,000 real estate clients, owners and investors. CB is the third largest commercial bank in the U.S., with almost $170 billion in loans and almost $180 billion in deposits. In 2015, CB generated revenue and earnings of $6.9 billion and $2.2 billion, respectively.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambitions is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
Chase is seeking an experienced digital product manager to lead and define the digital strategy and product experience for its larger clients that use Treasury Services platforms.
In this role, the candidate will work with the different Commercial segments to define and execute the digital roadmap for Treasury Services products using his/her expertise in mobile user experience, product development, and design, grounded in their history of supporting successful product releases. The ideal candidate understands the mobile & online landscape, is an avid user of digital applications and is familiar with the opportunities and challenges of e- and m-commerce.
The desired candidate will accomplish this by partnering heavily with business owners and the Corporate & Investment Bank to build coalition around the product roadmap, ultimately to develop an omni-channel customer experience, drive business objectives forward and move the business to the forefront of the rapidly-changing technology landscape. The individual will be unique positioned to define, develop and execute the businesses end-to-end digital strategy from origination to servicing. The successful candidate is outcome-focused and has a management style that fosters teamwork. He or she will provide leadership and management oversight to deliver the existing and future digital products for Commercial Banking.
Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for emerging digital technologies. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with technology leaders and internal stakeholders.
· Engage closely with CIB product owners and CB business leads to define a roadmap for Commercial Banking that meets customer and banker needs;
· Integrate data analytics, product metrics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives;
· Track and analyze metrics compared to industry benchmarks, publish reports on product performance, trends and risks/opportunities for both short and long term;
· Manage cross-impacted initiatives and cross-functional stakeholder communications to ensure business needs are met. Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communications;
· Build and present end-to-end executive line of business and product updates inclusive of current production metrics, new feature delivery planning and financial forecasting;
· Partner with Marketing, Sales and other front office teams to ensure they have the appropriate support and tools to drive adoption and utilization of digital products among the Commercial Banking client base.
· 10+ years of product management or relevant experience as well as record of individual technical achievement;
· Expertise in defining and building out product roadmap and business models;
· Thorough understanding of financial modeling, forecasting and tracking as it relates to product delivery;
· Experience with bringing together cross functional teams and leading execution in an agile delivery model;
· Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view and build coalition
· Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills;
· Proven track record of delivery and new product feature creation;
· Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends;
· Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase;
· Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions;
· Highly self-motivated and ability to remain calm under intense pressure
· BS or MS in Business Management, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or comparable field of study;
· Relevant experience working in wholesale banking, payments, e/m-commerce, online and mobile platforms
· Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed to market is a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.