• Excellent mathematical and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office suite products.
• A thorough knowledge of residential appraisal theory and the application of the standard approaches to value.
• Excellent judgment, people and independent decision making skills.
• Ability to be a productive team player.
• High level of dependability and intelligence.
• Excellent reviews and referrals from your current manager, clients and/or peers.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.