JPMorgan Chase has undertaken an aggressive digital transformation, and is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen customer engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences.
In Digital, we strive to transform customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business and tirelessly drive toward product excellence. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation in the account origination space, focused on developing innovative banking offerings that put the customer at the center.
We are seeking a highly motivated product manager to help define and execute the Digital Originations roadmap for Credit Card, Auto Finance and Home Lending. This role will work closely with other product owners within the team as well as cross-functional partners across design, technology, marketing and analytics.
A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed and passionate about delivering impactful user experiences to our customers. This person should also be a voracious consumer of trends in digital, design, and technology. Financial services experience is a plus.
We operate in a hyper-collaborative way in which we value and expect the following behaviors:
- Put customers first
- Value common sense and simplicity over complexity
- Make decisions quickly and move nimbly
- Celebrate diverse ideas
- Succeed and fail together as a team
- Contribute to the strategic development, ongoing refinement & execution of the digital origination product roadmap
- Manage existing features and actively support the research, definition and development of new digital account opening features to advance the product roadmap
- Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
- Facilitate & drive solutions across the organization; working with legal, risk, operations, design and technology teams to prioritize, deliver and align with senior management
- Build relationships with multiple diverse stakeholders across JPMorgan Chase - especially Digital, Credit Card, Auto Finance, and Home Lending
- 3-5 years product management experience, including: developing roadmaps, creating product value propositions, defining and writing business requirements and developing features from design to delivery
- Digital experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Experience & comfort working within non-linear design & development processes (previous experience working in agile/with scrum teams strongly preferred)
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information to inform decisions and drive work forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to present facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner to cross-functional partners
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent level of education/experience required