Asset and Wealth Management Overview
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.8 trillion and assets under management of $2.0 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of March 31, 2018.)
Throughout its long and distinguished history, Asset & Wealth Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset & Wealth Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business priorities.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- A clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- More than 1,100 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
- Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
JPMorgan Asset Management ("JPMAM") provides investment management products and services to institutional and individual investors worldwide. It offers the full spectrum of investment strategies - from equity, cash management, fixed income, currency and asset allocation to alternative asset classes such as private equity, real estate and hedge funds.
The primary role of the internal client advisory team is to prospect, close business, and promote JPMorgan mutual funds to financial advisors and the brokerage community. You will be a member of the internal sales team, working to achieve the goals of the internal sales team. The position requires accountability to an external salesperson covering the corresponding region from the road. Candidates should be self-starters who have a strong desire to succeed and to achieve goals in a consistent and timely manner.
- Identify and profile leading advisors through calling efforts, mail/email campaigns, and referrals
- Cultivate and manage client relationship, by responding to client inquiries, providing ongoing communication with clients/prospects, and managing the client/prospects throughout the sales cycle, resulting in closed business.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key advisors and market centers of influence
- Deliver "the best of the firm" to key advisors, through value-add tools/support, product information and updates, and unique JPM market insights
- Partner with 1-2 field wholesalers, with responsibilities including advisor scheduling, call-backs, and lead generation
The candidate will have:
- Proven results and demonstrated sustainable achievement in a competitive environment (Drive for achievement)
- Ability to learn and demonstrate industry and product knowledge by understanding the competition, the client and marketplace (technical expertise)
- Capacity to build relationships across entire organization and with our partner firms (Manage relationships)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leverage our global resources
- Education: Bachelor degree required
- Experience: 2+ year's financial services experience preferred and/or directly related sales leadership experience
- Licenses: Minimum requirement Series 6, Series 7 and 63