About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Global Wealth Management Operations supports the JPMorgan Private Bank in JP Morgan’s Asset Management line of business. The Private Bank is the world’s premier service provider for ultra and high net worth individuals. Our goal is to help these affluent individuals across the globe optimize their wealth, after taxes and across generations. Global Wealth Management Operations provides end-to-end support for all aspects of the client experience, working closely with client service, fiduciary, product specialty groups, third party vendors and other internal groups.
The MIS Reporting Analyst documents, reviews, analyzes and evaluates business processes, systems and user needs; formulates requirements to parallel overall business strategies. Types of analysis and reporting may include: Senior management, operations, capacity and turn time modeling, workflow analysis, process improvement, compliance, financial and/or a variety of other function specific purposes. Identify process improvements, effects of change implementation and financial impact on the business. Performs a variety of complicated tasks with a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
Essential Job Functions
- Evaluate, analyze, and map business processes working with the Business Units to determine possible solutions to increase efficiencies and productivity.
- Serve as the resource and SME for designing, developing, and delivering high performing BI/DW solutions utilizing SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS using industry best practices.
- Should have a good understanding of data modelling tools and techniques and hand-on experience with one of more statistical analysis tools like MATLAB, R, etc.
- Should be able to elicit report requirements from business, other stakeholders to identify a solution to a business issue or need.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure assigned milestones are delivered on time, within budget, and meet or exceed expectations.