Middle Market Data Management
The Middle Market Banking and Specialized Industries (MMBSI) Data Management Group are responsible for Client Relationship Management (CRM), Sales & Strategy Reporting, Compliance Metric Reporting and Research. The team produces key sales and compliance information, host user forums, provides subject matter expertise to partners and executes project delivery in support of MMBSI’s many critical business initiatives. The team also leads or participates in initiatives across all levels of the data flow process in an effort to create efficiencies through smarter data management practices and to capitalize on opportunities to arm our sales force with more and better information.
Business Management Associate
The Business Management Associate (BMA) role will focus on data excellence required for prospects and clients across MMBSI as part of the CRM team. The CRM team is responsible and accountable for managing client reference data, client and prospect transfers, establishing data excellence rules, guidelines and training. In addition the team represents MMBSI in national forums, develops business requirement documentation for CRM system improvements and is involved with multiple cross functional project teams. The successful candidate will have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, a passion for information discovery, an eye for detail, understanding of primary Commercial Bank client systems and the ability to forge strong relationships with sales team members and operations personnel within the Commercial Bank.
Subject Matter Expert for MMBSI Market to face off with Market, Division Managers and Sales Support Associates (SSA) on portfolio quality, client reference data management, coverage and prioritization.
Client transfers (intra- and inter-line of business), including pre-transfer screening, maintenance, cross-LOB and intra-CB coordination, BTE process, documentation and post transfer validation.
Liaise with compliance, audit, product controls, sales, service, credit and cross-business contacts on all points for client transfers
Remediation and monthly monitoring/maintenance of key client reference data metrics – duplicate, split coverage, cost center alignment, coverage assignments
Support national/large scale efforts focus around data excellence
Creation of ECID/Client Central set up, hierarchy maintenance, investigative research and coordinate with CB Data Management on certification process
Fulfill ad hoc requests for data and niche information.
• Bachelor’s Degree - preferred
• 3-5 years professional experience in a comparable role with a proven history of delivering timely, high quality work
• In-depth knowledge of CRM (CKC, Client Central, Customer Assist), Service and Credit platforms
• Experience using 3rd Party Research tools
• Excellent Project Management skills with strong time management, organizational, planning and follow up
• Effectively work with large data sets, managing data files and ensuring accuracy
• Tech savvy with the ability to learn new information platforms quickly and independently
• Experience working in a dynamic environment
• Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, results oriented and executes with sense of urgency
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with attention to detail
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to create partnerships with remote contacts
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.