About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Risk and Finance Technology (RFT) is an integrated technology team supporting global Finance, Corporate Treasury and Risk Management Functions. Strategic Client and Reference data initiatives strives to deliver a single tool for client on-boarding and maintenance, providing UI, workflow and business rules for businesses regions and products. We automat on-boarding processes, streamline KYC checks, setup client reference data integrate separate applications, speed up data transfers and generate business intelligence within JP Morgan's Client Platform.
We are looking for a seasoned professional to join a stellar team of strong self-motivated developers and engineers building Client Onboarding and Client Due Diligence Platform. You’ll be involved in all the aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve SDLC process, controls, governance and operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Help evolve our existing architecture to the next level by creating conceptual architectures that align business needs with target state architecture
- Provide technical assistance and oversight to Application Development teams
- Communicate, clarify, and promote adoption of software engineering standards, guidelines, best practices, and patterns within Client architecture in accordance with overall JPMC Firm wide policy and standard.
- Define relevant standards, processes, and best practices and incrementally deploying them within client application areas in a controlled, evolutionary way that can serve as basis for all current and future projects.
- Participate in architecture reviews and governance processes.
- Ensure close scrutiny, control over technical deliverable in adherence with project plan and ensure Green status listing in Capacity and Resiliency programs
- Impact analysis critical hardware/software changes to production based on complexity
- Implement best practices for software code development, re-use and componentization of functions
- Provide System Engineering and Dev/Ops support to Software Engineering and IT operations teams.
- Work with all teams under Client Ref Data to identify areas of improvement and implement new features.
- In-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business system requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization
- Unite software development (Dev) with production and operations (Ops) into a single, integrated, and continuous Software Development Life Cycle.
- Dependency management with all necessary technology teams for application integration points