Our team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network.
The Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) organization provides a standardized, robust and well-established program management framework to drive rigor and discipline and utilize senior leaders and appointed program champions to steer and deliver key portfolios horizontally across strategic efforts.
The primary function of the role is to partner with the GIAM Service/Product teams, firm-wide lines-of-business and 3rd parties to drive the GIAM vision, strategy and implementation for a Privileged Access Control model across the firm. This includes ensuring identification, management and monitoring accounts with elevated or administrative access to the firm’s systems. Specific responsibilities include:
Senior program manager responsible for partnering with business and technology teams in the definition, development and delivery of the Global GIAM Privileged Access implementation and adoption program to reduce risk in the organization through sustainable, efficient and secure access solutions.
Responsible for the overall program management on the work effort, including plan development, delivery and status reporting, RAID management and communication with the GIAM Program and stakeholders.
Accountable for the completeness, fitness and communication of plans and for ensuring key risks, dependencies, issues, questions and decisions are raised, actioned and resolved. Responsible with the technology delivery owner and product owner to ensure full delivery of the workstream objectives.
Knowledge of identity and access management systems and processes including Single Sign On, Kerberos, application-application accounts, and privileged access requirements for Cloud.
Leads a large, complex and / or highly-visible program that has significant financial, reputational or regulatory risk and requires deep and broad subject matter expertise
Directs cross-organizational program teams through project lifecycle from initiation to project execution, including executive approval and multiple demand management processes
Directs overall project team activities and monitor progress, including project health, capacity planning, developing and mentoring staff and internal process improvement activity
Assists one or more major business units by acting as the thought leader for program-related activities: turning strategic plans into programs, identifying project framework, defining resource needs, and navigating the resource-demand processes
Communicates effectively with senior management via multiple channels
Resolves conflict through expert collaboration and broad decision-making
Manages budget for assigned projects or program, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly
People Management & Leadership
- Builds cohesive, winning teams through strong communication and involvement of all team members
- Takes action to develop and provide team with resources and opportunities to maximize performance
- Open to different points of view and constructive feedback
- Recognized as subject matter expert, trusted partner or role model
- Able to manage influence and motivation upward and downward
- Ability to develop and articulate well thought out business case and its financial / bottom line impacts
- Understands interdependencies between multiple variables and must consider tradeoffs and impact of decisions
- Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
- Contributes to setting and driving the strategic direction for the department
Client Focus/ Partnership
- Acts as a strategic partner to clients - balances client / customer needs with those of the firm
- Engages organization in introducing ideas for improving client service
- Mobilizes resources across boundaries to solve issues in a productive manner
- Pursues cross functional opportunities to improve customer experience or meet customer needs
Risk & Controls
- Demonstrates superior judgment to mitigate risk that could impact the firm’s reputation
- Identifies and pursues root-cause analysis of risk / compliance issues client / customer complaints
- Fosters an environment where risk / control issues are escalated, and trends are anticipated and identified
- Enables transparency by communicating the impacts of changing market, credit, reputational and / or finance risks and through regular maintenance of updates to policies / procedures
We are looking for a self-motivated leader who is enthusiastic and has a keen interest in understanding the business and managing risk. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills, excellent program / project management skills, a solid understanding of risk and controls for the firm and the ability to address issues independently, even when working under pressure, with challenging deadlines. Given that the role will involve communicating with employees at varying levels, with diverse functional roles, the individual will need strong communication and negotiation skills.
Experienced senior technology program manager with proven contributions to the development and execution of strategic technology and process change initiatives in the context of broad corporate, business and finance goals.
Direct experience with Identity and Access processes, controls and systems and expertise in the Technology Privileged Access domain strongly preferred.
- Experience or background in Access Uplift, Privileged / Enterprise Vault services, Account Lifecycle (ALM) monitoring, access reconciliation and reporting.
- Knowledge of identity and access management systems and processes including Single Sign On, Kerberos, digital certificates, application-application accounts, and access requirements for Cloud.
- 12+ years of experience in / knowledge of more than one of the following areas: Program / Project Management, Controls, Risk, Technology, Audit, Legal / Compliance
- Strong track record of driving and delivering results
- Demonstrated experience in program / project management including identifying, remediating and escalating issues or risks, as necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in differing degrees of detail and form, depending on the audience (including executive presentations)
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience and proven ability in developing management reports, gathering /analyzing complex data, developing accurate conclusions and providing recommendations with sufficient comprehension of the business to understand risk implications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence people at all levels across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues and desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
- Vendor engagement experience preferred
- Experience identifying strategic improvements and delivering measurable change in a planned manner