Project Manager – Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) Integration Management
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) services several lines of business within JPMorgan Chase, including Business Banking, Global Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The group consists of approximately 1,300 employees and is responsible for over $500 billion in loans outstanding. Within WLS, the Integration Management team coordinates & monitors all aspects of the long-term WLS strategy including, integration of people, processes and platforms.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leadership in the execution of Loan IQ product support initiatives. Projects will include strategic platform initiatives, ongoing release management activities and small initiatives associated with the ongoing support of the application. Within an Agile framework, the Product Owner Team comprised of the Product Owner, PMs, and users, works collaboratively with the development team and user groups throughout the life cycle of Loan IQ roadmap initiatives to define and execute on stories, define and achieve Definition of Ready, and get to the Definition of Done, including operational readiness.
The position will report into the Integration Management – Loan IQ Product Owner and will be located in Newark, DE or Chicago, IL
- Lead and manage various initiatives within the Loan IQ agenda
- Define and direct the execution of strategic loan platform and release management activities within the Agile / Scrum model
- Coordinate loan platform releases and other releases as assigned (infrastructure, interface, etc.)
- Own relationships with relevant Operations, technology feature teams and key stakeholders to determine requirements, working closely with technology development teams to ensure user acceptance criteria are met prior to implementation
- Partner with relevant Operations and business stakeholders to effectively leverage subject matter expertise
- Own the end to end business design and operating model, thinking strategically across various user groups
- Develop end to end project plan, milestones and risks / dependencies covering all areas
- Manage stakeholders, conduct working group calls and ensure issues are properly captured and resolved.
- Establish working relationships and routinely interface with: project sponsors, business stakeholders, Technology, Subject Matter Experts (SMES), and other functional partners.
- Lead/participate in regular project meetings to ensure project progress, adherence to project plan, milestones and deliverables including Workgroup & SME Engagement/Planning/Administration.
- Monitor, track, and report on project deliverables through each stage of the project life cycle to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Provide timely, accurate status updates to key WLO stakeholders including Senior Leadership.
- Manage the work plan over time
- Track and RAG-rate milestones
- Track risks and issues, and escalate as needed to senior management
- Establish and facilitate appropriate regular working meetings as required, including Working Groups and Project Control Committees; Develop presentations and shape messages in a manner effective for senior management and business presentation
- Gather stakeholder input and signoff as required
- Manage cross project tasks and dependencies. Aid in coordination of user testing, as needed
- Partner with appropriate resources to provide/complete required project documentation (process flows, gap analysis, procedures, etc.)
- Provide user support during production incidents and proactively communicate status
- Own Governance of new requests by determining comparative business value for inclusion in Product Backlog
- Ensure the Product Backlog reflects proper requirements and prioritization
- Acts as the primary interface between the Product Owner and the Feature Team for the assigned product domain. Communicate regularly with Feature Team, Users, and Product Owner