The Consumer and Community Banking line of business includes leading consumer businesses which collectively employ in excess of 150,000 people, and serve more than 50 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice.
This role is for an experienced Audit professional to join the Audit Finance team. As an experienced Business Auditor you will be responsible for risk assessments, control identification, audit testing, control evaluation, and follow-up and verification of issue closure related to the systems and applications used by the Finance business. Finance audit coverage includes evaluation of controller group activities, how accounting policies have been implemented, and evaluation of how financial and capital forecasts have been developed. This position is located in Columbus, OH with a secondary location of Wilmington, DE.
Job responsibilities include:
· Consumer Banking products, services, or operational functions preferred
· Experience in organizing and analyzing data sets in Excel or other tools
· Highly detail oriented, with excellent research, problem-solving, and analytical skills
· Ability to identify, document, and articulate the key messages resulting from analysis efforts
· Ability to work with and present to colleagues and stakeholders at different levels in the organization, including senior management
· Self motivated, organized, and able to prioritize goals to meet objectives, work under pressure, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.