Planning and Analysis Stress Testing Vice President – Home Lending
The Chase Home Lending (CHL) Planning & Analysis Stress Testing team is responsible for the execution and accuracy of the annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) and Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) submissions, as well as quarterly Risk Appetite and quarterly actuals submissions. The team supports the Home Lending Chief Financial Officer and other senior Finance leaders and their teams across the CHL business. An ideal candidate will enjoy working in a highly visible, fast paced environment, and will benefit from exposure to all lines of business across Home Lending, as well as Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) and Firmwide P&A.
The Vice President will report directly into the CHL Stress Testing manager and will have key responsibilities that include the following:
- Consolidating and analyzing stress testing results at a total Home Lending and legal entity level and providing concise and meaningful variance analysis
- Creating executive-level presentations that summarize results at various levels of the organization
- Managing and prioritizing the requests and deadlines within the stress testing calendar
- Enhancing controls/risks within CCAR actuals and forecast submissions
- Establishing and developing business relationships across Home Lending teams, including Portfolio, Production, Servicing, Credit, MSR and Controllers’ groups
- Driving process improvements and creating efficiencies across the home lending P&A organization
- Enhancing CCAR/ICAAP Narratives with up-to-date methodology changes, as well as new section requirements
- Participating in and helping build upon the broader team’s people agenda
- 5+ years of experience in a reporting, financial analysis, or modeling capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field, preferably Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate effectively at many levels of the organization
- Good prioritization and organization skills, with ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Experience in analysis of financial performance, including variance commentary
- Advanced Powerpoint and Excel skills, familiarity of Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Aspiration to become a future leader and manager of others at the firm
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.