Working with a broader team of over 100 Analysts and Associates in the region, you will join the Investment Banking team focusing on helping clients focusing in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan by executing transactions across a broad range of industries and products. This is a unique opportunity that will provide you direct exposure and interaction to C-Suite clients/ key decision makers. You will be provided opportunities to be involved in direct client interactions and real-time transactions that may include frequent travel.
· Coverage responsibilities for key clients and prospects across industries
· Working as a part of the deal team to support seniors in deal origination and execution
· Contributing to the production of presentation materials, prepare transaction documents, conduct due diligence and perform market and industry research
· Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples based analyses
· Building and using financial models
· Executing client transactions from start to closing
· Providing project management support to senior team members
· Applying the firm's approach and policies for managing risks
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well-functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
· Prior working experience in an investment banking front office role
· Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented
· Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
· A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
· Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business
· Self-directed, highly motivated and able to work independently
· Fluency in English and native Mandarin is essential
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.