Chase Paymentech has launched a multi-phased project involving the re-terminalization of select merchant point of sale terminals. The primary object of this team within Small Business Client Relations (SBCR) is to ensure that each terminal identified as legacy is strategically replaced with technology that creates a richer user experience at the point of sale, is ready for future payment options, and is optimized for the needs of the client's business operation.
Relationship Managers (RMs) serve as trusted advisors, POS system consultants and market/industry experts responsible for outlining alternative processing solutions and technology options. RMs will act as the primary contact through the re-terminalization process and will coordinate all aspects of the migration to the new processing device or method.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Establish an immediate rapport with strategic accounts in order to facilitate
the exchange of the client's legacy terminal for a future-ready processing
• Recommend and sell value-added products or services to existing accounts through extensive knowledge of the product to be able to match it to the client’s business structure.
• Understand and perform towards both quantitative and qualitative operating goals.
• RMs must be able to articulate the advantage of products capable of securely accepting traditional swipe, mobile, emerging EMV chip-based, contactless, and NFC-based payments.
The [Re-Term] team drives the business relationship forward with each merchant and deals with complex financial, contractual and processing matters. As a result, the incumbent must possess excellent relationship management, business acumen and communication skills. Additionally, candidates must demonstrate and be able to illustrate the following characteristics and experience:
Microsoft product efficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint a plus)
• Tenacious and results oriented
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proven ability to diagnose merchant needs and create real-time, innovative solutions
• Strong problem solving, decision making, time management and organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication; professional presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain flexibility; adaptation to change and new direction on short notice
• Ability to identify issues or challenges requiring escalation
• Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure of client driven deliverables and expectations
• Demonstrated ability to work through collaboration with cross-functional teams is a must
• CRM programs such as Salesforce and PeopleSoft
• Candidates must have a solid understanding of merchant processing; including equipment options, high-level pricing strategy and settlement review
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, marketing or other related fields.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.