Custody & Fund Services Planning and Analysis (CFS P&A) team supports the CFS Business Heads, Business Managers, Controllers, as well as various other F&BM groups, by providing relevant and timely analysis of the financial performance for all the sub-businesses and products within the CFS business.
This role provides an opportunity for a motivated individual to be involved in strategic analysis of the APAC Custody & Fund Services business. The successful candidate will work on a global team and locally represent P&A, to support and progress the agenda of the APAC Custody & Fund Services business, provide analysis on various areas and become a valued partner to multiple teams. The position has significant visibility to the APAC Business Managers & Product Controllers, as well as the opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will have strong accounting, project management, communication, and teamwork skills which will be critical to developing a partnership across the Custody & Fund Services F&BM organization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of Custody & Fund Services business & regional APAC nuances and apply it to create business reviews and ad hoc reports
- Coordinate the annual Planning and Forecasting process for the business which incorporates strategic initiatives
- Articulate the financial story to business and provide any recommendations based on the analysis to facilitate decision making
- Independently partner with APAC business managers to develop LOB aligned presentations and business reviews
- Work on a variety of initiatives supporting the APAC business agenda, e.g. Expense Management, Client Profitability and sub-regional Allocated P&L methodology reviews
- Work closely with the APAC Regional Reporting team and Country SFO (Senior Financial Officer) as a single point of contact in answering queries related to Custody & Fund Services APAC business
- Results-oriented with capacity and desire to work both at a strategic and detailed analysis level
- Able to synthesize and articulate results to a diverse audience (i.e. product control, business managers, business heads)
- Strong partnership skills and ability to interact across different support groups
- Ability to work in pressure-oriented environment and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Work independently with global team structure
Skills to be developed:
- Understanding of Custody & Fund Services products and services
- Insight to business strategy and financial planning
- Strong partnerships / relationships across business management, product control, P&A teams, as well as the broader F&BM organization
- Presentation/Communication – ability to conduct and deliver high quality analysis to senior management and create high impact presentations
- Project Management skills