The group focuses on U.S. companies which require traditional banking services, are users of investment banking products, are located in the West Coast markets with revenues of more than $500 million. Our business partners include Product Specialists from the Global Investment Bank (Syndications, Private Placements, Investment Grade and High Yield Bonds, Asset Backed Securities, Equity Capital Markets, M&A, etc), as well as Coverage Partners from Treasury Services, Investment Management & Private Banking.
The position is primarily geared to providing leadership to deal teams and accountability for pitch book preparation, financial modeling and transaction execution, while ensuring coordination among analysts, senior deal team members, and credit underwriting. As a member of the team, the position plays an integral part to help gain, manage and maintain the relationships located in the region.
The ideal Candidate will also have the ability to identify and assess credit transaction risks and will have knowledge of credit policies and processes including structuring and documentation of credit requests.
- Work with Relationship Managers to help generate new revenue opportunities either from prospects or existing clients
- Ideal Candidate will have 2-4 years of Corporate Banking or Investment Banking experience with a strong corporate finance background
- Candidate that has attended a Commercial or Investment Banking Analyst Training Program preferred
- Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring and documentation of credit requests and must have strong credit, analytical, and modeling skills
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products and preferably execution experience. Position will provide support around capital structure analysis concentrating on syndicated leveraged finance transactions, interest rate and currency hedging, high grade and high yield bonds, and asset backed securities
- Excellent problem solving, oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be a highly motivated, productive team player. Partnership skills are essential as work will often overlap with industry partners, product partners and investment banking teams
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications including Excel and Power Point
- Excellent reviews and referrals from your current manager and peers
- Series 79 and 63 licensed (or must obtain)