JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Corporate Technology and Risk's (CT&R) purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the Firm's risk posture. The IT Risk team is composed of firm-wide functions (IT Risk Management, Infrastructure Security Solutions, Identity & Access Management, and Application security) as well as business-aligned risk & resiliency management teams that affect the technology risk program across JPMC.
The Executive Director, Global Cyber Security & Recovery Program Manager will be responsible for partnering with Cyber Security and Technologists across the Firm to drive the timely and successful execution of the Firm-wide Recovery and Resiliency strategy within the Cyber Security arena.
The ideal candidate must possess strong leadership skills and demonstrated success in managing teams particularly in a matrix fashion, driving multiple complex and large scale projects, and managing business relationships. The individual must be extremely disciplined and organized, yet comfortable in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment. A high energy, fast paced, “roll-up your sleeves” attitude and commitment to success and be results driven are essential. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as, experience presenting and influencing senior managers and business stakeholders are a must.
Position Key Responsibilities:
- Drive the execution of the resiliency strategy for Cyber Security threat scenarios
- Provide regular, metrics-driven updates to executive management on program status, threats and progress
- Communicate regular project status updates to the business stakeholders and senior sponsors
- Drive project steering committees and influence decision making
- Address project issues with the business and influence timely and successful resolution.
- Ensure project lifecycle and project roles and responsibilities are understood by the business, proactively managed and enforced
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of projects within the portfolio
- Evaluate project and resourcing costs, develop and present business cases and budget, and influence business and technology sponsorship
- Ensure full transparency on deliverables, provide weekly status updates including issues and risk items for management attention
- Assess risks, costs, benefits, and dependencies of alternative decisions and approaches
- Manage to a financial plan, including ensuring completion of projects on-time and on-budget, forecasting, business case development
- Partner with cyber testing and simulation teams to develop new testing scenarios and develop action plans based upon results
- Ensure that recovery playbooks are clearly defined, documented, communicated, adhered to, and audit compliant
- Define and implement post-mortem / root-cause analysis processes – develop improved testing scenarios based upon analysis.