JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website:www.jpmorganchase.com.
Position available for an experienced attorney in the JPMorgan Mutual Funds legal group to support the JPMorgan Mutual Funds. The JPMorgan Mutual Fund complex is among the largest complexes in the United States. The complex offers a full array of mutual funds and ETFs in every asset class-money market, fixed-income, equity and alternative investments-domestic and international. The position provides exposure to all aspects of the JPMorgan Funds business and to the investment management legal groups.
The individual will have responsibilities relating to the creation of new funds and the legal support of existing funds and subadvised products, including the preparation of registration statements, the negotiation and drafting of advisory, distribution and trading agreements, and the preparation of memoranda for management and the Funds’ Trustees.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years of mutual fund experience with a law firm or investment management firm. ETF experience a plus.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
• The ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
• Demonstration of successful client management partnering.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to both legal and non-legal professionals.
• Self starter and strong motivator.
• Ability to build and maintain close client relationships.