JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and global and local regulators. The department has in excess of 1000 staff, located in key locations across the globe. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environment across the firm's lines of businesses through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by a team of integrated technology and financial business audit specialists.
The Consumer & Community Banking Audit Team covers a diverse range of businesses including Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Card Services, Merchant Services, Chase Wealth Management, Auto Finance, Home Lending and related corporate functions.
This role is for an Audit professional to join the Audit Card Services team. As an experienced Business Auditor you will be responsible for risk assessments, control identification, audit testing, control evaluation, and follow-up and verification of issue closure related to the processes and tools used by the Card Services business.
- Lead and participate in audit projects from planning to reporting and deliver a quality product in line with department standards
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
- Partner with colleagues, regulators, clients and control community members to develop, evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of control environment. This is conducted in accordance with department and professional standards and will require the presentation of root cause issues to senior client management.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value
- Partner with other groups within Audit to ensure the delivery of an integrated audit program of coverage
- Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 4-7 years auditing experience or public accounting
- 4-7 years of audit/business process improvement experience
- CPA or similar designation preferred
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance
- Knowledge of Credit Card industry preferred
- Proficiency in risk analysis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, lead and execute audit assignments
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management and influence change