JPMC is seeking talented Senior Associate and Vice President candidates to join the Choice Seating Workplace Strategy Team (reporting into the Head of the Choice Seating Program) to support Corporate Location Strategy, a top JPMC strategic priority for the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Administrative Officer of the firm.
Choice Seating is a new, JPMC initiative that allows employees the freedom to choose where and how they work within our new High Performance Workspaces. The strategy allows JPMC to enhance work-force practices across our strategic Tech & Ops Hubs by promoting team collaboration and allowing for individual choice, while creating a more flexible, efficient workplace.
The Corporate Location Strategy team is part of our Strategy & Process Improvement (S&PI) function. The teams operate as dedicated internal consultants with a mandate to help business, operational, and support functions make decisions that result in operating and bottom-line improvements.
Specifically, our Corporate Location Strategy team is responsible for advocating, leading, developing, and reporting the execution of the firm-wide location strategy program – across all lines of business and functions, 300+ global locations, 155,000 support employees (Technology, Operation, Finance, Legal, HR, etc.) . The program is focused on optimizing our work-force in strategic global locations, including consolidating into world-class corporate centers of excellence that enhance our client support, employee satisfaction, productivity and controls, while optimizing operating costs.
Work with program leadership to develop the Choice Seating strategy and execute change management programs, working with a broad range of senior stakeholders, including:
Work with program leadership to determine optimal rollout strategy (timing, locations, functions, pre-requisites, etc.)
Project manage deliverables and elevate risks to program leadership
Manage global implementations by engaging with local execution teams to ensure best practices and to deploy a consistent approach globally, including addressing escalations and assisting in problem solving
Refine strategy as roll-out increases across locations and functions
Identify and quantify benefits (and risks) from the program rollout, including work-force management, employee satisfaction, cost savings, etc.
Develop and deliver scorecards on overall program progress and results
Work with GRE to ensure current and future facilities are supporting Choice Seating
Work with GTI and GRE on selecting and rolling out appropriate technology
Work with CLS Analytics partners to analyze badge swipe data and correlations
Further develop and ensure adoption of Choice Seating “Play Book”
- Partner with broader Corporate Location Strategy team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The candidate must have experience with strategy, project management, and ideally change management. Knowledge of workplace strategy, real estate, operations and technology are preferred. Further, the candidate should have a proven track record of:
- Very strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly designing complex business cases and reporting on key metrics
- Ability to develop clear, concise and pragmatic findings and recommendations
- Ability to prepare and deliver well-designed presentations, with an emphasis on distilling information into graphically compelling charts and diagrams
- Exceptional interpersonal leadership and influencing skills, and ability to achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; prior experience presenting to and working closely with senior management
- 5-7 years of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent partnering, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Strong academic background