The Consumer and Community Banking forecasting team is seeking a highly motivated analyst who is interested in learning forecasting models and processes of the Credit Card business. Our team manages the execution of cash flow and revenue forecasting models, ensuring insightful forecast analytics are available to the business, and integrating the statistical forecasting models into the corporate planning and stress testing infrastructure.
The individual in this position will be required to:
- Produce and validate input files used by the forecasting statistical models
- Validate and analyze the output of statistical models
- Execute certain forecasting processes and validate the results
- Develop reports and analytics to provide insights of forecasting results to the management team
- Proactively recommend ways to improve existing forecasting methodologies and processes
- Partner effectively with risk, finance and marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SAS/SQL experience is required
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.