About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Clearance and Agency — Collateral Management, Project Management
Job Title: Collateral Management Product Development Manager
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The business has formed an Global Clearing and Collateral Management Product development team who's function is to engineer and execute the strategic business agenda with an emphasis on new and or enhanced collateral management capabilities. Additionally the team is responsible for fulfilling the many new regulatory requirements impacting the business, improving overall efficiency/controls and finding/executing on cost saving opportunities.
As part of the front office, the Product Development engages in daily interaction with colleagues across all functions including: the Operations and Technology, Finance/Business Management, Sales and Client Service teams. This also includes interaction with the PnL heads of the ACCE businesses in North America as required. The role offers a 360 degree view of the business and all functions involved with the support of the business.
ACCE Product Development is responsible for leading key global business initiatives that span a broad range of products within both the F&O/OTC clearing and collateral management space. This includes futures and options exchange traded products, cleared swaps, over the counter derivatives and collateral management processing.
As a key member of the global product development team supporting the JPMorgan Collateral Management service, the New York based Product Development Manager will:
• Report to the Collateral Management Product Development lead in London and facilitate the development and execution of global and regional business items
• Assist/Participate as an subject matter expert (SME) for the Collateral Management across multiple initiatives
• Strategic thinking with commercial awareness of product positioning, competitive and market landscape
• Work closely with internal counterparts to formalize new business/product agendas
• Establish a network of key contacts across internal clearing service groups and external vendor organizations
• Stay aligned with client demand, regulations, external vendor offerings and the evolving regulatory space.
Travel Requirements: Adhoc/Limited
Role is based in New York but business partners will be based in London, Bournemouth, Delaware, Dallas
Results driven and with a strong product management background.
• Proactive, enthusiastic and determined.
• Strong verbal communicator.
• Logical and clear in problem solving.
Ability to develop product strategy to support the sales and marketing effort.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain close working relationship with sales, customer service, product delivery managers, technology and operations teams to ensure customer satisfaction and product profitability
• Excellent at making verbal and written presentations.
• Information Technology literate.
- Proven track record of delivery of complex products
- Proven track record in a (transaction) banking environment
- Proven communication / presentation skills
- Proven business analyses
- Proven product management skills
- Problem solving / innovation
- Conflict resolution
Experience of Project/Product lifecycle.
Ability to demonstrate track record of delivery of complex projects in dynamic environment
Experience (Nice to Have)
Knowledge of securities financing markets.
Experienced in the Collateral Management arena
BA degree or equivalent required, MBA or equivalent desired
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.