We are looking for an experienced C++ developer to join the dynamic Athena team. Athena is a next generation risk, pricing, and trade management platform created by JP Morgan's Investment Bank. Athena is designed to enable rapid innovation on the desk by offering Technologists, Quantitative Analysts and Risk Managers a consistent, cross-asset portfolio of models, frameworks and tools to use in building financial applications.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Proficiency in C++, including C++ 11
- Python knowledge is a big plus
- Experience developing and maintaining distributed and multithreaded software in the Linux/Unix environment
- At least some exposure to MS Windows-based development
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.