About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With nearly $20 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The successful candidate will be part of the CIB Market Risk Management team. Based in Hong Kong, the position will help the team analyze risks in the Asia Equity Business, develop risk infrastructures and enhance risk controls. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for the below:--
- Market risk procedures covering Asia EDG, Cash, Equity Finance and Fixed Income Financing businesses.
- Monitoring of financial markets, changes in risk exposures and realized P&L. Provide in-depth analysis / commentary.
- Oversight of risk data – interact with several areas to improve risk reporting, controls and infrastructure.
- Running of Stress and VaR processes for the covered businesses; understand risk drivers and identify risk concerns.
- Explanation and escalation of potential issues timely and clearly to management.
- Monitoring of risk limit utilizations; Validate and resolve breaches
- Contribution to Global and Asia risk infrastructure, regulatory-related and other projects.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.