JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Corporate Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing, and managing global initiatives across the firm. The functional areas within Corporate HR include global Recruiting, Training, Talent and Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery (HRSD). Our Human Resource professionals within these areas are among the most talented and innovative in the industry. They take a proactive approach to identifying and proposing solutions to organizational challenges, often working side by side with business managers to attract, manage and retain high-potential talent. Through a focus on continuous improvement and long-term success, Corporate HR helps refine our corporate culture, define our firm wide vision and reinforce our reputation as a world-class employer.
HR Service Delivery is a team of ~750 who execute and support core HR activities for the 260,000+ employees of JPMorgan Chase working in 63 countries.
The Head of Latin America (LATAM) HRSD and HR Technology and Operations has end-to-end accountability for HR Operations for the region and global oversight of HR Technology and Operations. This individual will report to the Global Head of HRSD and to the region’s senior HR Executive. This individual will deliver HR services and processes to meet the needs and regulatory requirements of LATAM, while partnering with HRSD process owners to ensure HR service delivery is aligned to and consistent with global standards. Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess strong architecture, data analytical & execution skills along with exceptional leadership, client and relationship management skills. The candidate must have proven successes in balancing long term visionary planning capabilities with the ability to create, practical, actionable plans that are coherent and understood by all stakeholders. Beyond excellent data and architecture skills, the ideal candidate will be an innovative, commercially inclined to create genuine business value through the alignment of technology, data and business interests. This individual will have lead a global Human Capital Management practice supporting a multi-national firm with a dominant market position.
- Foster strategic partnerships across the HR leadership team and specialty areas to ensure first-class delivery of services supporting the businesses and employees
- Management of operations to ensure the smooth, timely and accurate delivery of HR services
- Develop meaningful metrics, root cause analysis, and implement remediation plans to address deficiencies where appropriate.
- Develop thorough understanding of the local payroll legislative environment in order to provide technical expertise / advice / consultation to regional HR team.
- Ensure that all operational processes are controlled from a risk perspective, and have built in control self assessments to review their effectiveness.
- Ensure all external vendors are properly managed per the firm’s TPO requirements; ensure all internal service providers are delivering per the agreed SLAs.
- Manage & clearly define objectives for each individual within HRSD, develop succession plan & ensure development plans provide sufficient opportunities to expand existing knowledge base & contain assignments to allow each individual to develop to their full potential.
- The Leader has fiscal responsibility for the operation. This includes development of the annual budget, inclusive of strategic investments, and the monitoring of month-to-month expenses.
HR Technology and Operations responsibilities:
Partner with the business to introduce a business problem inventory and technology deficiencies.
Inventory and standards the regional tech inventory.
Implement enterprise risk standards for technology portfolio.
Develop a long term roadmap for regional technologies
Evaluate technologies for inclusion in forward-looking technology strategies
Assist development teams with design and product architecture
Review proposed solutions from product development
Analyze technology issues and propose short, mid and long-term solutions
Assist in scalability & capacity planning
Work with other senior technology leaders to propose technical solutions and help craft architecture & technology roadmap