Senior Analyst/Junior Associate - Asset Management (Global Investment Management)
With client assets under supervision of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, JPMorgan Asset Management (AM) is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. We serve four distinct client groups globally through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Global Investment Management (GIM), and high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients through Global Wealth Management (GWM), which includes the Private Bank and JPMorgan Securities. We offer global investment management in equities, fixed income, solutions, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. We provide trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to (ultra) high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
The AM Strategy Team is based in New York, London and Hong Kong and partners with senior management across GIM and GWM to deliver on their most important business strategies, analyzing business performance, measuring return on investments, and enhancing productivity and efficiency.
Projects include strategic analysis and business improvement projects that lead to profitable growth. This role will focus on GIM but may occasionally work on GWM or cross-AM projects as well.
- Very strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking, with ability to develop business insights and hypotheses
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly designing complex models
- Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the business
- Ability to develop clear, concise and pragmatic findings and recommendations, and prepare and deliver well-designed presentations
- Exceptional interpersonal leadership and influencing skills, and ability to achieve goals without direct control over resources
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; prior experience presenting to and working closely with senior management
Please do not submit your resume directly to the hiring manager. For prompt consideration please ensure you update the ‘current employer’ section of your profile (in addition to attaching a resume).
- 2-4 years of experience in a corporate development group, and/or strategy or management consulting firm
- Demonstrated high level of performance evidenced through annual reviews, bonuses, and recommendations
- Experience in asset management (institutional and retail) preferred
- Experience in leading large scale transformation and or productivity/efficiency enhancement programs preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience is a plus