JP Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Counterparty Credit Risk Infrastructure and Capital (CCIC) Basel group has the firm-wide End-to-End Oversight responsibility on Regulatory Capital (RC) process for Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) stream, including Basel program and Regulatory Stress Testing RWA forecasting and selected Legal Entity RC Oversight responsibility. This will involve working with multiple regulators and internal groups to ensure completeness and accuracy of regulatory capital and robustness of controls within the associated end-to-end processes. We are looking to hire a VP in the New York office.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
· Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for select firm-wide CCR regulatory capital internal model implementation initiative(s)
· Conduct analysis of current and emerging CCR regulations and formulate appropriate solutions
· Work with the Control SME to ensure adequate controls for CCR RWA production process
· Contribute to the design and build-up of the Exposure Explains framework
· Provide guidance / mentorship to junior colleagues
· 6+ years experience implementing Basel II/III CCR internal models or managing CCR exposures.
· Strong knowledge of US regulatory requirements related to CCR
· Excellent communication abilities, both written and oral
· Ability to think creatively and offer solutions around tactical and strategic remediation
· Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
· Experience with CCR management of central clearing and/or prime brokerage is a plus
· Experience with relevant JPMorgan systems infrastructure is a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.