JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
JP Morgan Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. We are investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
We are looking for a self starter who has enthusiasm and passion for driving change, someone who has a desire to improve upon our delivery processes, and standards and one who is committed to operational excellence.
What’s My Title?
How Do I Fit Into the Organization?
At Chase, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your career path and that means you can find the perfect fit for yourself while adding to the strength of the larger organization.
Is This a Job I Can Love?
If you’re an experienced Project Manager with a thirst for responsibility and an eye toward immense business improvement, then you should explore this position.
Management of forums to manage and help resolve dependency conflicts across multiple scurm teams
Manage Program Communications across various cross functional teams
Ensure change control processes are in place and adhere to managing and documenting changes to project scope and impact to plan
Manage Change control communication, estimationadn impact to scrum teams and testing
Manage Integration defect triage and cross functional issues
Manage Demo process and coordination across scrum teams
Functioning as an escalation proin to keep all parties aware of overall project impact, facilitating management decision at the earliest possible time
Ability to liaise with senior management in key stakeholder groups
Develop milestones and KPI/KRIs to track and monitor the progression of program initiatives.
What Education/Experience do I Need?
- 10+ years of experience in information technology
- 5+ years in Program / Business Management
- Agile Methodology experience is preferred
- Strong familiarity and adherence to core Agile Value and Principles
- Documented history of facilitating lareg work efforts in the software product area
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills
- Proejct Management professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products, SharePOint, Confluence and JIRA
Agile Methodology and standards and tools required along with Microsoft Project, and other standard MS tool suite.
Competitive pay; excellent benefits; a performance-based incentive program; opportunity for company advancement.
Dynamic, no-nonsense business center.
Do I Have an Edge Over Other Candidates?
If you’re a certified Project Manager and experienced working with projects in multiple technologies, functions and industries, you will have an early edge.
Ideal Personality Traits
Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills; can handle immense amounts of work and tight deadlines; able to develop strong client relationships; confident when working with professional services firms.
Please Apply If...
If you have solid experience in IT project management, then this may be the job for you.
- Proven track record in managing large scale, transformation initiatives
- Proven senior leadership and management qualities as well as high performance track record
- Experience managing and operating in geographically distributed work groups
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of management both in writing and orally
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
- Ability to focus on key issues and drive initiatives to conclusion
- Ability to build relationships & foster partnerships across multiple disciplines
- Strategic thinker, results oriented, and self motivated
- Able to act on own initiative, be proactive, reliable and confident