With client assets under supervision of $2.0 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion, J.P.Morgan Asset Management (AM) is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. We serve four distinct client groups globally through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Global Investment Management (GIM), and high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients through Global Wealth Management (GWM), which includes the Private Bank and J.P.Morgan Securities. We offer global investment management in equities, fixed income, solutions, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. We provide trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to (ultra) high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
The US Behavioral Finance group within JPMorgan Asset Management is looking for an Associate who will join its small and mid cap portfolio management team in New York . The Behavioral Finance group uses a hybrid investment approach combining the best of quantitative and fundamental investment insights grounded in Behavioral Finance to manage approximately $10B in client assets. The primary responsibilities of this position include:
• Performing fundamental stock specific research on potential investments under the direction of portfolio managers
• Following news flow, business trends, and performance of several economic sectors
• Participate in the investment team’s decision making process surrounding portfolio positioning, broader investment decisions, and model enhancements
• Supervise the portfolio management operations, including cash management and trade implementation
• 3-5 year of experience within an investing team (or related experience)
• Strong analytical and quantitative skillset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• CFA charterholders or CFA in progress is preferred
• Prefer Bachelors in a STEM degree
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.