As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
As part of a global, low-latency Algo & market making platform, our team builds & supports US Equity Options trading systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain electronic trading systems
- Use low-level programming techniques to produce highly optimized, low-latency trading software
- Work with quants and traders on researching and implementing High-Frequency trading strategies
- Build out an Order Management System
- Implement new exchange interfaces to support market data and order management on new trading venues
- Responsible for end-to-end development, testing & support of system
Required Experience :
- Advanced C++ experience required
- Strong Linux/Unix, Libc, GCC, GDB
- Familiarity with performance tools is a plus (perf, oprofile, papi).
- Strong scripting skills, python, bash scripting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Stats, Physics, or similar experience
- Familiarity with open source software, including Linux kernel/module development is a plus
- Options experience is a plus
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.