This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Knowledge in the following key areas: Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations), Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management), Design (compliance, security), Network Engineering (planning, provision)
· Understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices and JPMC policies
· Proficient in multiple infrastructure technologies
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget
· Ability to articulate to more experienced management a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms. This candidate should have experience with DevOps and Agile practices
· 5 years of Information Technology, preferably with a minimum of 3 years working as a developer.
· Knowledge of coding/development methodologies
· Strong experience in analyzing technology risk, creating or determining controls for risk gaps and in mitigating or eliminating risks
· Must have a proven track record of successful customer engagement, support and retention.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.