The Client Service Associate is the primary point of contact for all service related needs of a Private Banking client. He/she is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and building client relationships.
The Client Service Associate is responsible for analyzing information regarding client income, assets, investments and debts; determining which financial products best meet the client’s short and long-term cash management and business needs and objectives; advising the client regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different products and strategies; and marketing, promoting, and cross-selling the Firm’s products.
The Client Service Associate works in a team-oriented environment with advisors, product partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach across all Private Banking products. Products include deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, fiduciary, mutual funds, credit, foreign exchange and alternative investments.
Given the involvement with securities-related instruments, this position requires FINRA 7 & 63 licenses within 180 days of hire. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction.
- Analyze information regarding client income, assets, investments and debts to determine which financial products best meet the client’s short and long-term cash management and business needs and objectives. Provide high quality, high touch service to Private Banking clients. Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and servicing client accounts across complex structures and a wide variety of products.
- Act as an advisor to clients on banking related needs. Advise clients on the advantages and disadvantages of different products and strategies.
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable FINRA and other federal regulations.
- Use deep knowledge of the relationship and available sales tools / reports to independently identify market, promote, and execute cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services (i.e., open/close accounts, check orders, credit draw downs/pay downs, credit card requests, etc.)
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries, complaints, and other issues through effective interaction with clients, advisors, product partners, branch/operations teams and other staff in a timely and professional manner.