Lead all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting, workpaper documentation, follow-up and tracking of management's corrective actions in response to findings, and validation of issue closure.
· Partner with other risk groups within Audit (Investment Bank, Asset Management, Commercial Bank, Consumer Bank, Technology, etc.) to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of audit coverage across the firm.
· Disseminate best practices and lessons learned to colleagues and clients.
· Identify and follow up on specific audit issues and ensure appropriate involvement with significant business development efforts or projects. In this capacity, members of the team are often asked to join the steering or program control committees of major projects in order to provide continuous feedback on control issues or compliance with best practice standards.
· Work with global line-of-business auditors in the early identification of emerging control issues and report them to business and audit management.
· Build effective contacts and relationships with client management and colleagues through strong collaboration and innovating thinking.
· Stay up-to-date on evolving regulatory, industry, and market events impacting the firm's risk organization.
· Establish and support a culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence, and advancement.
· Some travel may be required.
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.