As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
The VPR reporting team within Custody and Fund Accounting Technology is looking to hire a highly motivated, hands-on Java Developer to join the Dallas team to build out the Investor Services reporting platform globally. The successful candidate will be responsible across the technology lifecycle from user/technical requirements, design, development, implementation and support of the CFS reporting systems.
- Strong software engineering skills with hands-on experience in developing multi-threaded applications using advanced JAVA and UI technologies like Java Script frameworks
- Oracle SQL (including stored procedures and SQL performance)
- Cognos 10 and/or Analytics experience
- Cognos Framework Manager experience
- Additional technologies/experience which will serve as a plus: Data stage or other ETL, IBM Information Governor, Automated testing, Oracle APEX, BI Dashboard creation, Big Data, SPARK, Apache Phoenix
- Relational database experience (DB2/Oracle/Sybase)
- SVN or GIT (GIT is a plus)
- Level 3 Production Support
- Understanding of the full software life cycle development processes including Agile processes.
- Enforces discipline across the software development lifecycle including test driven development.
- Help support our environment and effective utilization of the platform. Ensure that systems run well in production, are highly available at disaster recovery and have sufficient capacity.
- Ability to multi-task, handle production issues and work in a fast-paced environment
- Financial industry experience, particularly in an Accounting or Custody area, is a plus
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.