Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries We serve more than 50 million consumers and small businesses through more than 5,600 bank branches, 18,700 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships.
Within Chase, Chase Wealth Management encompasses our Chase Private Client (CPC) and Chase Investment Services businesses. Through a dedicated team of a banker and J.P. Morgan Advisor, Chase Private Client brings our affluent clients concierge banking from Chase and access to the investment expertise from J.P. Morgan. Chase Investment Services provides investment solutions to a broad range of Chase customers through Chase Investment Advisors.
As a Chase employee, you'll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you'll put others first, do what's right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what's next for you and for us.
As a Private Client Investment Associate, you will provide client service, operational, marketing, and administrative support to primarily Private Client Advisor(s) within Chase Wealth Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Advisor(s) by building and maintaining client relationships and assisting the Advisor(s) with ongoing financial planning for clients and referral source management
- Supporting Advisor(s) through a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, account opening, account maintenance, gathering statements, completing documentation as well as preparing materials for client meetings
- Help manage relationship and account reviews; prepare timely and accurate performance reports
- Help identify cross Line of Business partnership opportunities
- Actively engage in Risk Management; including Know Your Customer procedures, Account Reviews and Inquires
- Supporting business unit operational procedures and compliance requirements (e.g. completion of required operational forms and documentation)
- Facilitate accurate and timely account set up, money movement and investment trades
- Minimum one year of financial services industry experience
- At least two years of client relationship experience and proven ability to build lasting client relationships, internal partnerships and excel at client service
- Knowledge of investments, insurance, bank products, financial planning and use of financial planning tools
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, strong analytical/problem solving skills, ability to work in a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced professional environment with heavy phone-based customer interaction
- Ability to manage and resolve difficult situations with clients
- Ability to support multiple Advisors in multiple locations
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- College degree preferred
- Ability to obtain Series 7, Series 63 and 65 or Series 66 registration and the appropriate state Group 1 - Life and Variable Annuity License in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements
- Ability to travel locally between branches as needed
All final job titles and bank titles subject to experience and qualifications