- Software development experience in Python is a must.
- Should be familiar with Java as well.
- Should be able to handle Java based migrations to Python , if needed.
- Must be a strong problem solver with passion for building technology solutions
- Ability to develop SOA, and across multiple tiers (presentation, business, and database)
- Experience with Bigdata concepts will be a plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework is desired
- Working experience in Agile, Lean Dev methodologies and test driven development
- Experience in navigating, editing files, and executing commands in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web, client and batch applications
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and their application
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic environment
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets and devOps tools
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.