JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, commercial banking, financial services for small business and consumers, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The Wholesale Credit Analytics & Solutions team (WCAS) is responsible for implementing key credit risk practices across Wholesale businesses and ensuring consistency in methodologies within Wholesale Credit Risk. WCAS’ areas of responsibility include Traditional Credit Product stress testing, developing the firm's authoritative wholesale credit risk parameter data set, reserve/allowance management, development and implementation of an economic credit capital model, the construction and integration of credit and capital limits, risk grading methodology, and the provision of strategic advice and solutions to the originating businesses.
The Project Management team within WCAS is responsible for program management within the multiple work streams across all of the Wholesale LOBs (CIB, CB, AWM) and will have extensive exposure across multiple teams within each LOB. The PM will be responsible for driving transformational change across the risk organization through improving operational efficiency and effectiveness, technology enhancements, and process improvement. The successful candidate will be an entrepreneur thinker, team player, results driven and self-managing with strong attention to detail.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
• Very strong end-to-end project management skills from business case development through implementation.
• Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the risk management organization and within the broader context of the overall JP Morgan Chase strategy.
• Strong experience in analyzing and transforming operating models to improve efficiency and effectiveness through technology enhancements, process re-engineering, policy, governance and organization structure.
• Project planning and analysis – including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements, detailing issues & problems; drafting business and technical data flows
• Partner with Technology Project Manager to guide project team and ensure all business deliverables and tasks are completed
• Very strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data to develop business insights, fact base analysis and hypotheses to solve complex problems.
2-4 years experience in the financial industry preferred
BA/BS degree required
Ability to identify improvement to current processes and achieve efficiencies
Ability to solve problems creatively while working in a dynamic and challenging environment
Strong understanding of financial products, across Fixed Income and Credit specifically TCP
Strong understanding of the drivers and measures of credit risk
Strong team/people management skills
Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize information for and report to senior management
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.