The team lead will be responsible for the ongoing risk assessment, control identification, audit plan management, resource scheduling, team development, and business continuous monitoring activities across Chase Wealth Management. The team lead will be directly responsible for the management and development of a team of auditors (5 to 6) located in New York. Additionally, the team lead will work closely with other CCB Audit Team Leads located in New York, Wilmington, DE, and Columbus, OH to ensure appropriate coverage of line of business. The team lead will report to the senior audit manager for Chase Wealth Management.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Manage audit engagements with specific focus on holding entire team accountable for meeting deliverables and adhering to departmental and professional standards.
· Build and maintain key relationships with senior CWM business leaders and related control groups (Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, Operations, etc.) to add value and address unresolved issues.
· Set aggressive standards for efficient management of resources, schedules and budgets.
· Provide direction to the team regarding scope and execution.
· Drive plan creation and changes based on changing business risk profile.
· Conduct annual performance appraisals for the team and provide ongoing feedback.
· Establish a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation.
· Partner with other audit teams including Technology, Compliance, Risk, Finance, Corporate & Investment Bank, and Asset Management to ensure the delivery of a seamless delivery of audit coverage.
· Stay up-to-date with evolving regulatory changes and market events impacting the business.
· Travel to business and audit locations, contingent upon audit plan (approx. 10% per year).
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.