JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) serves as the central provider of technology infrastructure to JP Morgan Chase. GTI Global Network Services (GNS) - supports one of the world's largest enterprise networks - voice & data - spanning over 50 countries with over 1 million data network ports, 25,000+ network devices, 600+ PBX systems, 800+ voice mail systems, and 65+ call center sites with over 26,000 seats. Innovation is a key priority with an expanding portfolio of over 75,000+ VoIP end-points, 50+ high definition video conferencing systems, and the ongoing expansion of service-provider-class ultra long haul networks, global WAN networks and regional MPLS networks. GNS delivers value added products and services to meet business demand for the following disciplines: Global Data & Global Voice Networks, Desktop Support, and Consumables (i.e., Blackberry's, Cell Phones, and Pagers).
The GNS Service Management Lead position will be responsible for development and oversight of a services based framework used to deliver Network services across the firm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development of service roadmaps
• Trending investments and savings initiatives, inclusive of building financial models
• Partnering with Architecture/Engineering teams on 3-5 year strategies
• Alignment of service improvements and new services with technology roadmaps
• Technical/Business planning
• Oversight of operating budgets
• Benchmarking the expense base across the industry
• Development of KPIs and communicating to customers, stakeholders and GNS staff
• Alignment of business requirements with service deliverables
• Incorporating client feedback and operational improvements into the service planning process
• Understanding of the availability and scalability to support new business requirements
• Assessment of commercial aspects of new technology
• Prioritization of Operational efficiency plans
• Introduction of streamlined and automated process improvements
• Strong technical understanding of IP networking as well as IP services (firewall, DNS, etc.)
• A track record of having created new operating models and support structures aligned with technology roadmaps - planning and execution