CIB - Product Controller – EMEA Securitized Products Group (
The Securitised Products business is part of the Corporate & Investment Bank within JP Morgan. The business actively engages in the following business activities:
· Acquires or originates, warehouses, and subsequently securitizes consumer and financial assets
· Makes markets in existing securitized financial assets
· Provides financing of consumer financial products
· Underwrites securitizations for third party customers
· Structures and trades in derivative products linked to securitized products
The product control function within IB Finance and Business Management is responsible for:
· The region/product cut of the books and records and control environment
· Primary face to the business
· Production and consolidation of actual and estimate P&L
· Analysis of estimate to actual breaks
· Review and provision of commentary
· Control oversight and integrity of the financial statements and transaction end-to-end control
· Ensuring accuracy in reporting of risk positions
The Associate role will be supporting some desks within EMEA SPG. Responsibilities include:
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.