About JP Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Securities brings together the strengths of the global J.P. Morgan family as well as best-in-class external resources to help meet the financial goals of our Clients. Our small size and broad scope allow us to customize solutions tailored to Clients’ specific needs.
This candidate will be working within an operations team handling all of the operational procedures for the advisory account business at J.P Morgan Securities, including the review of account documentation, custodial account reconciliation, and trade facilitation for the mutual fund wrap program. The ideal candidate is well organized, attentive, and detail oriented. The role involves performing quality control review of various operational procedures, including new account opening, trade facilitation, and account maintenance. It also incorporates middle office functions and will reflect the variety of tasks associated with the daily processes performed by an advisory services operations group.
- Participate as a part of an operations team that process the new account opening, account reconciliation, and mutual fund trade facilitation for the various advisory programs
- Review and process daily quality control reports to mitigate risk and potential P&L impact
- Review and process account maintenance reports to ensure accounts are coded properly and regulatory obligations have been met
- Perform quality control review of new account opening, ensuring all information entered is accurate and complete, and advisory program specifications are met
- Perform quality control review of asset allocation fulfillment and portfolio modification requests to ensure all are actioned successfully
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve all types of inquiries related to the advisory program accounts
- Generate ad hoc reports by gathering client data from internal systems
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.