JPMorgan Private Bank
Client Service Associate - Private Bank Client Service Solutions Center
JPMorgan Private Bank has been helping the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local team focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit, and banking.
The Client Service Associate is the primary point of contact for all service related needs of a Private Bank client. He/she will join a large group of colleagues responsible for answering client questions and inquiries, performing servicing activities across the broad range of products, which include: deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, fiduciary, mutual funds, credit, foreign exchange, and private investments. Given the involvement with securities-related instruments, this position requires series 7 & 63 licenses within 90 days of hire. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communications skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction.
• Provide high quality service to Private Bank clients
• Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures
• Research, follow-up, and resolve client inquiries and problems in a timely fashion through effective interaction with clients, advisors, Operations partners, and other parties
• Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services (i.e., make demographic changes, process security transfers, execute FX transactions, etc.)
• Drive client adoption of digital service channels (i.e. JP Morgan Online, mobile app) to enhance client relationships and improve the service experience
• Monitor for high risk, fraudulent and phishing activity and ensure the security and safety of client assets and information
• Seek for opportunities to deepen client relationships
• College degree or equivalent financial services/banking industry experience preferred
• Client service experience in a call center environment preferred
• Experience with a wide range of investment products preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Ability to navigate multiple systems while communicating with clients
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, general comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software and databases
• Previous successful customer service or call center experience required, preferably in a Brokerage customer service environment
• Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position, but not necessary upon hiring. Licenses required within 90 days of hire date
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.