About JP Morgan Asset Management
The Global Wealth Management (GWM) Credit Program Office drives the operational credit, regulatory, and credit risk agenda in support of ongoing large-scale change in the Private Bank. Additionally, the GWM Credit Program Office delivers critical solutions in terms of strategic frameworks and operational transformations which increase the Private Bank’s credit capabilities across multi-operating platforms and multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
· Project planning and analysis, including creating detailed project plans, documenting business requirements, detailing issues and problems, and drafting business and technical work/data flows
· Data analysis, including data collection, synthesis, and analysis, and translation of those results into concrete actionable solutions
· Define user acceptance test plans and test cases, coordinate and execute user acceptance testing and interpret, assess, and communicate results to enable signoff on deliverables and facilitate senior management’s evaluation of project status as measured against impact, deliverables, and goals
· Partner with technology and business clients from project onset through implementation to ensure all deliverables and action items are completed as planned,
· Work with business partners to design and implement enhancements to existing processes and/or business applications, introduce new processes and/or toolsets, and engage in process re-engineering
· Present business cases, recommendations, business/client impacts, and attendant issues, and obtain consensus for implementation
· Facilitate and moderate project meetings, create materials to be used for presentation at working group and senior management meetings, and provide reporting/metrics as required
· Partner with Training and Communications teams to develop change management/training plans and appropriate communications relative to project delivery and training
· Provide implementation support, inclusive of testing and process change management, and ensure those implementations meet requirements established by Legal and Compliance
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.