JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Fraud, Claims and Disputes
We have opportunities for Specialist positions in our Fraud, Claims and Dispute group.
Our Fraud, Claims and Dispute group provides exceptional customer service to our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for Customer Service with the following skills:
• Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
• Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations
• Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building
• Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening
Problem Solving Skills
• Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
• Conduct research as needed
• Critical thinker and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training requirements for the position and days and times of the training may vary. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends. Specific information will be provided by the Recruiter.
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on
- the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred
- Completed at least 2 years in college or,
- High school graduate with 1 year customer-interfacing work experience or,
- Completed a 2-year vocational/certificate course with 1 year customer-interfacing work experience