J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Business Analysis for Netting and Collateral Assignment. Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and documenting large scale Financial Systems.
- BA will gather, analyze, document and communicate requirements as well as maintain project plans and track project status.
- Understand and document the requirements of the respective business areas and their products.
- Perform data analysis.
- Responsible for acquiring stakeholder consensus for all documented business requirements.
- Work with the different development teams to assist in documenting the system designs.
- Act as a liaison between Business Users/SMEs and developers to ensure proper documentation of the business application requirements and technical specifications in order to produce comprehensive functional requirements.
- Work within the change control process to document and update changing system requirements.
- Participate in the planning and execution of QA/UAT testing of applications.
- Assist in tracking BAU demands
- 5-7+ years of hands-on Business Analysis experience
- Experienced in collecting, organizing and tracking requirements (requirements management)
- Excellent analytical skills, especially pertaining to data analysis.
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Financial Services systems experience
- Understanding of Derivatives strongly preferred.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to construct simple queries.
- Must have excellent oral and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.
- Must have experience with gathering requirements and working with technical staff to develop system designs.
- Good understanding of the SDLC.
- Must have experience with the following set of tools: Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.