Corporate Technology & Risk (CTR) delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting JPMorgan Chase’s Controls, Compliance, Legal, HR and IT Risk agendas, with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies and people. The goal of CTR’s drive to standardization, consistency and simplicity is a JPMorgan Chase architecture that fosters long-term productivity, quality and innovation across the entire enterprise. The disciplines within this organization are Compliance Technology, Oversight & Controls Technology, Legal & e-Discovery, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls,
HR Real Estate & Global Services Technology, and Third Party Risk Management.
Identity & Access Management:
Provide identity and access management solutions for the firm’s infrastructure and applications.
Ensure the appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
The Privileged Access Business Analyst will be part of the EPV Advisory Services team and will be responsible for driving the on-boarding of privileged accounts to Enterprise Password Vault. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, process-oriented individual with strong organizational and client-interfacing skills who is able to interact effectively with all levels of management. The Privileged Access BA will have an understanding of the EPV technical platform in order to guide client applications to the appropriate solution. Previous experience with Identity and Access Management and Privileged and Emergency Access is desired.
• Engage with client applications and serve as SME for on-boarding privileged accounts to EPV
• Serve as liaison between application contacts and Engineering Team to address user issues with on-boarding and installations. Work closely with Engineering Team to find solutions
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and drive implementation of such
• Understand and maintain EPV-related provisioning workflows in various approved tools
• Maintain EPV Confluence and SharePoint sites and create process-related and compliance documentation as required
• Create JIRAs and manage incoming demand management requests
• Work closely with controls and governance teams to address audit gaps
• Interface with Internal Audit to represent Operating and Engineering on process, procedures & methodology
• Respond to requests by external regulatory agencies regarding the operations of Privileged Access Management
• Perform internal assessments of compliance to the firm’s security policies and standards
• Manage multiple initiatives and related activities concurrently
• Strong organizational and presentational skills
• Highly proficient with Microsoft suite of products
• Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently and prioritize workload appropriately
• Excellent client interfacing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management
• Ability to interface with auditors and regulators including the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to work independently and in team settings of various sizes and locations
• Experience operating with colleagues across different time zones with a flexible approach to working hours in order to successfully interact and communicate on a global level
• Understanding of Windows and UNIX platforms
• Ability to write SQL queries in order to produce ad-hoc reports
• Experience with JIRA and ITSM and other standard JPMC tools
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Basic project management knowledge
• Understanding of Identity and Access Management and Security concepts
• Familiarity with Cyber-Ark enterprise password vault software a plus
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.