JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Infrastructure and Platform Deployment (IPD) - is responsible for the end to end delivery of distributed servers, storage, IP network and Data Center services consumed by applications and enabling infrastructure in the Data Center.
IPD Logical Provisioning team delivers measurable business value by providing core data center services including server, network and storage provisioning that meet business demand while realizing cost efficiencies. IPD works with our Line of Business partners, our IPD peers and Engineering teams to implement standardized, resilient operating environments at all JPMC core data centers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
As the IPD Logical OS Provisioning Manager in North America, you will be responsible for leading a team of high-performance infrastructure technologists to deliver world-class infrastructure provisioning services. In this role, you will:
- Build and lead a global team dedicated to high quality server provisioning in support of critical service delivery projects; provide clear direction, priority, goals, performance feedback, mentoring and career paths for all personnel.
- Develop, own, and continuously improve the service delivery processes.
· Continually define ways to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships; provide timely resolution to internal client issues
· Project excellent command of business knowledge
· Affect change within sphere of influence and lead development of innovative improvements and world-class practices.
· Lead implementation of multiple department programs and participate in enterprise-wide project teams
· Ensure project work is performed in compliance with corporate risk and security policies.
· Champion change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas and continuous process improvement
· Support and solicit input from team members at all levels within the organization
· Create an environment where each employee can successfully achieve professional career path goals
· Influence the IPD technical and strategic direction through technology solution recommendations and be a key advisor on significant decisions.
· Reinforce team approach throughout practice both on LOB projects and internal IPD initiatives
· 5-10+ years of experience delivering data center infrastructure products and services (server, storage and networking) with minimum of 7 years experience in a leadership position
· Expertise with two or more server operating systems including Redhat Linux, Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX and VMWare ESX.
· Experience with multiple server hardware platforms including the HP Proliant and Dell Poweredge series
· Expert understanding of layered tools including Tivoli, Symantec ESM, NetSNMP, KeoN, other
· Good working knowledge of automated server and storage provisioning tools (HP Object Orchestrator, Opsware, NetApp)
· Experience with SAN and NAS data storage technologies including EMC, Hitachi Data Systems, IBM XIV, NetApp, and F5 Acopia
· Working knowledge of data backup & protection technologies including Symantec NetBackup & PureDisk, IBM TSM, virtual tape and CDP technology
· Thorough understanding of routing/switching concepts, IP assignment, LAN/WAN/VLAN configurations, Cisco/Juniper products, and network inventory management systems such as AIMS
· Proven success delivering enterprise technologies to the lines of business in large-scale enterprise environments.
· Global infrastructure planning and delivery experience
· Ability to develop strategy and vision
· Flexible, thoughtful, accountable, trustworthy, approachable and passionate about work
· Excellent customer service support with a ‘can-do’ attitude
· Ability to execute with discipline and urgency
· Demonstrated impact and influencing skills with high degree of initiative
· Collaborative/Team oriented
· Organized with strong attention to detail and time management skill
· Experience with process engineering, ITIL/Six Sigma approaches, workflow management and complex provisioning environments
· Technically proficient in server hardware/software, network and storage technologies as stated above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in direct internal and external customer relationship management.
- Strong planning and execution skills
· Excellent people management skills
· Ability to learn new and different technologies to a working depth quickly
· Proficient with SharePoint, Office Communicator , Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Systems and network management
· Creative problem solving
· 24/7 customer support and service delivery experience
· Performance metrics & reporting
· Change management
· Hands-on experience and knowledge of data center provisioning disciplines, with specific depth in Workflow, and Server/Storage/Network Engineering
· Understanding of data center design principles, industry best practice and emerging technologies
· Proven ability to understand process mapping and definition of continual improvement opportunities