Client Service Manager, Corporate & Investment Bank
Client Service Managers(CSM) are the first point of escalation for clients and internal operations teams. CSMs take ownership of the projects and tasks and will assess, coordinate and manage deliverables (with the assistance of the internal teams) to ensure service delivery standards are consistent with the agreed Service Level Agreement.
Client Service Managers foster a close relationship with their client in order to understand requirements and expectations take accountability for the resolution of issues by tracking progress and reporting back to the client and the business. CSMs also foster relationships with Operations and other groups (such as Product, Sales and Technology) locally and regionally in service delivery to the client. CSMs work with, and manage through, other functional areas both locally and globally, to ensure the provision of a timely and efficient level of service, with a high degree of autonomy in their management of the daily deliverables to the client.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
• Accountability for service delivery; working closely with the client on assigned deliverables. Building relationships with clients to understand client requirements and expectations.
• Drive resolution and management of client queries, data & reporting collation, delivery issues and tracking of progress; leveraging internal teams as appropriate
• Regular contact with multiple areas at clients’ office as well as internally in J.P. Morgan in country and region
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
· University degree, Masters or MBA preferred
· Minimum 2-8 years of experience in financial services industry (Custody Business and/or portfolio servicing environment would be a plus but not a must)
· Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery
· Proven experience in building and contributing to high performing teams through the development of self and others, emphasizing continuous learning and growth
· Proactively responds and adapts to change - supports and influences strategies to enable business transformation and enhancement
· Demonstrated technical, professional, and organizational expertise and a desire to continuously grow and maintain this knowledge
· Focuses on accountability, action and outcomes to ensure solutions meet client needs while aligning business deliverables to the firm's mission and goals
· As this role will have regular client facing involvement and engagement with senior staff in all areas of Investor Services, the person in this role must be confident, articulate and able to represent J.P. Morgan in front of clients
· Leadership or people management experience; held responsibilities in staff development and/or acting as senior escalation point within the team
· Must be fluent in Korean and English