• Bachelor's degree
• Strong computer capabilities and willingness to learn – including proficiency in Excel and Word; Familiarity with SharePoint, PowerPoint, Bloomberg a plus
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once and remain organized
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good judgment and business acumen
• Interest in projects requiring data entry and analysis
• Ability to define and manage processes
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.