We have opportunities for Operations Leaders in our Collections group. Our Collections group performs activities that generate inbound and outbound contacts through which the right solutions are presented for our delinquent Auto Finance customers. Other activities such as skip tracing, loss mitigation efforts, and repossession are also key processes associated with our Collections group. This position will have oversight of an entire Collections site, inclusive of two (2) or more divisions and a span of control of 150-300 headcount.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for managing a team and the following skills:
- Senior manager with responsibility for a major department/function across one or multiple sites
- Develop and lead team of managers who inspire others to be their best
- Create a culture that attracts and retains top talent
- Drive a high performance culture through proactive performance management
- Champion for inclusion and diversity initiatives
- Resolve complex and escalated employee and customer problems and inquires
- Operate with urgency and meet deadlines
- Focus on the customer, the organizations business goals and systems
- Communicates a clear and compelling purpose and adjusts style to intended audience
- Strong business partner with ability to manage influence upward and downward within function or cross functionally
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of professional discipline and applies knowledge to influence decisions
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Conflict resolution skills
- Prioritize diverse workloads
- Recommends and implements enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of services and systems
- Responsible for decisions that are guided by policies and that will have potential impact on company revenues and
- Shapes and influences strategy in line with overall functional strategy and objectives
- Leads execution of key projects
- Ability to evaluate and analyze data from multiple sources in a fast paced environment and make decisions based on thorough assessments of the issues and outcomes
- Execution of control initiatives
- Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
- Understands broad picture of revenue and expense drivers and influences decisions that impact P&L
- Expert experience using metric analysis to create business review presentations
- Expert experience using Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the evening and on the weekend
Our team members are dynamic. They seek opportunities to take initiative, adjust quickly to change, have a positive
attitude, and take responsibility for results. They are able to deliver a great customer experience, even when handling
challenging situations by offering customers alternative solutions and enhanced products.
- Collections Management Experience required; emphasis in Auto Finance preferred
- Minimum of seven years management experience strongly preferred
- Management experience at a site/market/geographical level strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires phone-based customer interaction
- Advanced proficiency with computer functions strongly preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please note that J.P. Morgan will not accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will J.P. Morgan be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by calling (US and Canada Only) 1-866-777-4690. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.